The Covid-19 pandemic (Coronavirus) spread to the United Kingdom on the 31st of January 2020. Some sources speculate it arrived earlier but these haven’t been officially confirmed as of the time of writing.
This virus has had physical, social and emotional effects throughout society. We have reduced our social interactions, our once structured daily routines and the ways in which we can exercise. This has had a marked impact on our collective mental health.
The world health organisation has tools and techniques you can implement to keep the body and mind healthy, they can be found by clicking here.
At Leverbrook Export we are currently open and trading with a reduced workforce in the office. The health, safety & wellbeing of our staff, suppliers and customers must come first. We do not want to put anyone at any unnecessary risk and are therefore being proactive in implementing a number of measures to ensure this. These measures include;
- Additional cleaning materials/anti-bacterial hand cleanser available around our premises.
- Delivery drivers to follow strict guidelines to help limit the spread of bacteria.
- Onsite visits/meetings will be suspended and we will use virtual alternatives.
- Staff members to work from home where available.
- Members of staff are to maintain social distancing where possible and wash hands regularly and for the correct amount of time.
If you have any questions or concerns then please do contact us on 0151 645 3517 or email email@example.com.
Gary James Winstanley, Sales Director and Co Owner.